Monday, July 16, 2012

Week One Recap

Week One is in the books!  How did it go?  I'll be honest with you, this week was a little rough for me.  We spent Thursday through Saturday camping and I realized that camping cuisine is not conducive to this healthy habits challenge.  Also, my Personal Goal has to do with being a more organized "home manager."  It's not easy to work on keeping my home organized when I'm not here.  Alas, I did my best and this is the beginning of a new week.  Week Two here we come!

How about you?  Was Week One harder than you thought it would be, or did you breeze through it without a problem?  Which habit is the hardest for you to keep?   Are there any tips that you can share that you've found helpful?  I'd love to hear how things are going for you.  Let us know in the comments below this post.

2 comments:

  1. Darn it! I guess I would have done better if I understood the point system! UGH! The hardest one for me has been drinking water. I feel water logged all the time! I'm glad to be doing this challenge though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birgitta, I'm sorry about the confusion! I hope that things are straightened out now.

    Drinking enough water can be hard. When I am drinking enough water I always have to go to the bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete