Friday, September 7, 2012

Winners!

Well, here we are at the end if our eight week challenge!  I hope that it has been as helpful for you as it has been for me.  I have become a religious flosser, eight weeks ago I very rarely flossed.  I feel like I have created a solid foundation that will help me to maintain healthy habits.  I hope you have too!

But enough about that, we all know what the BIG news is right?  I have two winners to announce!

 First, our overall point winner is TAMMY! Great job Tammy,from the very beginning you showed you were committed and worked hard throughout the entire eight weeks. Second, our winner for the drawing of those people who turned in their points each week by noon on Tuesay is AMBER! I am impressed by your consistency in establishing better habits! You did awesome. Congratulations to our winners and to everybody who made positive changes through the Healthy habits. Healthy me. Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kari! I lost 13 pounds during this challenge and feel better all around! I want to keep going that is why I am going to do another challenge if anyone would like to participate again!

    ReplyDelete